Sunday, February 3, 2008

airplanes

I changed James' title blog to this airplane because he was a pilot. I had a million dollar jet plane on there and he said to find the mooneym20c to put up instead. He likes this plane a lot and it would be a lot more affordable than the jet! He plans on working at getting his license back, that may not happen until I'm out of school. We were thinking about me getting my pilot's license since James has back problems. I think that sounds exciting!!! (Although, I get lost in new cities. We'd probably end up in China, but that would be fun too! I've always wanted to go to China.) In all reality, I was able to navigate Boston and surely if I can conquer that, I can figure out how to get where I need to be in a plane. I love flying.... love it, love it, love it! When I step on a plane, I know I'm really going somewhere far away and get to go on a real vacation!!!

No comments: